Thursday, July 05, 2007

5 Songs I’d Rather Listen to then bother fixing my fucked up draft blog

Transforming procrastination into a situation similar to a career, I am now listing a series of songs I would rather waste my time with then do anything productive. I am not saying that listening to music is not productive. I am just saying that I am only doing it to prevent myself doing anything more constructive.

Devo – Uglatto (Hardcore Devo Vol. 1 74-77)

Probably because Devo mention Esperanto in it and that means it makes me happy.




James Brown – Think (Live at the Apollo 1962)

It reminds me of how good it feels to be a bad boy sometimes.



Wu-Tang Clan – Ice Cream (Live at XM Radio with El Michels Affair)

“gimme your number
Your sexy persuasive ta-ta's and thighs
Catch my eyes like highs, I want your bodily surprise
Double dime some time, Ice Cream you got me fallin out
like a cripple, I love you like I love my dick size
ooh baby I miss you, your sweet tender touches
take pulls off the dutches, orgasm in my mindstate
masterbate in your clutches, I want you for self
like wealth, so play me closely”




Brentford All Star – Greedy G (Soul Jazz Records Presents 100% Dynamite; Ska, Soul, Rocksteady & Funk in Jamaica)

There has never been a simpler tune that has given me more pleasure then this one.



The Fall – In My Area (Dragnet)

When ever I listen to this song it always reminds me how the public urinals down the road where turned into and Italian deli. So now where all the punks stuffed junk Pounces now sip big slick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!